Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Healthy Juice Recipes

Here are some healthy juice recipes :

( add 1-2 tablespoons of Mangosteen whole fruit juice …Good for the body … heavenly for the tongue )


Carrot + Ginger + Apple - Boost and cleanse our system.

Apple + Cucumber + Celery - Prevent cancer, reduce cholestrol, and improve stomach upset and headache.

Tomato + Carrot + Apple - Improve skin complexion and bad breath.

Bitter gourd + Apple + Milk - Avoid bad breath and reduce internal body heat.

Orange + Ginger + Cucumber - Improve Skin texture and moisture and reduce bodu heat.

Pineapple + Apple + Watermelon - To dispel excess salts, nourishes the bladder and kidney.

Apple + Cucumber + Kiwi - To improve skin complexion.

Pear & Banana - To regulates sugar content.

Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango - Clear body heat, counteracts toxicity, decreased blood pressure and fight oxidization.

Honeydew + Grape + Watermelon + Milk - Rich in vitamin C + Vitamin B2 that increase cell activity and strengthen body immunity.

Papaya + Pineapple + Milk - Rich in vitamin C, E, Iron. Improve skin complexion and metabolism.

Banana + Pineapple + Milk - Rich in vitamin with nutritious and prevent constipation.

4 comments:

Stella said...

Hello Pierre,
was just browsing through your blog. We bought mangosteen juice but it was soooooo expensive!!! I learnt too that it was good for the body & apparently, it might be a cure for the allergies too...

luckyfrog said...

Hi Stella,

Yes it should be very good for any allergies.

May I know which Brand of Mangosteen juice are you taking and the price you paid for? I can guide you along , pls do not hesitate to email or phone me.

GBU,

Pierre

robwebblog said...

I'm always looking for new juices to make. I see a few in your list I have not tried yet (banna + pear).

Unknown said...

Ever since I started having Mangosteen Juice in the morning for breakfast my migraine pain has slowly disappeared. Now I don't struggle to sleep when I go to bed. There are many small benefits which I'm getting by including Mangosteen in my life.

Regards,
Lucas Moore